Coffee Friend

I am very pleased, that I have the opportunity to show my cards here.  
Today I show a card for all Coffee Friends :) I am Ute and I show you this inspiration:

How I made this card?

I work with Pixelmator to cut the Digital Stamps, because I will only work with the word FRIEND. After the cut, I copy past the word in my program Pages. I adjust the sentiment on the page... I will work with a regular stamp set and use the coffee theme. I need also a second sentiment, but I haven't one how fit. So I write Coffee in a font, that I like. After finish I print the paper out with my Laserprinter. Now I cut the card in 4x11Inch and score it by 5.5 Inch. I foil the sentiment with a foil from my stuff. After than I stamp one cup, masking and stamp the second too. Now I color the cups with my Prismacolor pencils.  I like to have a face in the cups and use a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp for the smilie. At least I use a strip of paper on my card. 

Which Whimsy products I used?


I used the wonderful Sentiment "Say it big"  and I also use an older stamp set "Coffee Break" for my card. 

Thanks for visit the Whimsy Stamp blog and for your lovely comment.

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team