Basket Of Bunnies

Hi there, it's Janine here today and it's my first time writing a post on the Whimsy Stamps blog.
 
Today I'd love to share my card made using the cute Basket of Bunnies digital stamp.

 
I created an Easter card, but the stamp could easily be used for a new baby or a Christening card.
I used Copic pens to colour my image, along with a few dies and papers from my own stash.
 
https://whimsystamps.com/search?q=basket+of+bunnies
 
You can find more fabulous digital images and papers in the Whimsy Stamps store here.
 
Don't forget to check out my fellow teamies tomorrow, and I'll see you next month.
 
Hugs
 
 
 

2 comments

  1. Totally stunning card as always your talents really shines through with this one x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team