Aleema

MichelleO here today and I just LOVE New Releases at Whimsy Stamps! For my first card I created a Graduation card with  Aleema from Mi Ran Jung for Whimsy Stamps. She is perfect for a Graduate Girl. 



I colored with my Copics  - for some reason I went with black and purple... then I had to dig out some purple papers! Lol I found some great old satin papers that have great texture. And then I found a pattern paper from Graphic 45 that really matched up well. I sewed down the layers, but the white thread was really bright... so I colored it with a little light purple Copic marker to tone it. Found a black and white gingham ribbon, and colored it with the same Copic marker. Love matching with my Copics!

Copic colors used -




It is a great new release this month at Whimsy Stamps -  Click HERE see all the NEW RELEASE image... So much fun!
Thanks so much for looking- MichelleO - www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com 

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team