Still a Spring Chick

Hello Whimsy friends how are you all!
Have you enjoyed this months release, there were far too
many cute stamps to choose from, do you guys have a  
favourite Whimsy Stamps artist or are you like me
 far too spoiled for choice when it comes to choosing which 
stamp you have to have this month?.

On the card I'm sharing with you lovely folk today
I have used Spring Chick by artist Kristy Heij-Barber
and Clear Stamps set When It Rains also by Kristy Heij-Barber
 I kept my card very CAS because this is such a cute image.
So without further ado .....


Well my lovelies  I hope you have had  fantastic Easter weekend so
far and wishing you all an Egg-citing Easter Monday
and I will see you fine ladies and gentlemen back here 
 next month until then 
Take care... Hugs Bridget :) xx








1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team