'Hello'......a Valentine's Day card

Hello everyone, Cindy here today.  I hope you had a wonderful Holiday!! Today I want to share a card I made over the weekend. I used a Time for Tea Designs image called 'Heart Balloon'.


I colored her with my Prismacolor Pencils. I cut out 4 of the 'Hello' word die cuts and glued them together then heat embossed it with some purple. I also used the 'Bow die'.  I used an embossing folder and embossed 'love u much' over the image. You can barely see it.



Make sure and check out all the products that are being retired. Time for Tea Designs is one of them!!

Wishing you a safe and wonderful New Year!!
Cindy




3 comments

  1. Whow what een lovely card, so sweet !!

    Hugs ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team