A little Christmas Tail.....

Good Tuesday Morning Whimsy Stamps fans! 
and how are you all today? Its a beautiful chilly autumnal
day over here in Cornwall! 

The card i have to share with you lovely peeps
 today is from the October release and its called 
2 Tails @ the North Pole, its from artist and illustrator 
Crissy Armstrong Collection.

I coloured these cute little guys with Copics and i used some facecloth
and blender on the little bunny's hand muff. I had to add
some glitter thats a given. I had a go at an Igloo too.. there was this brilliant
Brick Wall background stamp released this month too, 
so I used a circular die drew a semicircle then masked 
off the semicircle and used the Brick wall stamp to create my Igloo. 
  so without further ado .....




Have a fabulous Tuesday my lovelies and i will see you around
blogland soon ....... take care 
Hugs Bridget :) xx

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team