Sunflower Buggies

Hi Whimsy Fans, Ellie here today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hope you're having a wonderful summer! It's almost over so be sure to enjoy the last few weeks of it :-)
Summertime here on the Whimsy blog today too, with this bright sunflower card I recently created. If you are a member of the Whimsy Stamps Facebook fan page, then you might remember seeing it there. 
 
A pretty simple card to create.
I just did some masking, inking and stamping. The flower was stamped twice, once onto my card front, then onto another white piece of card stock. This time I made coloring easy but simply inking it with my ink applicator tool and distress inks, using 3 different shades. Then I cut the flower out and adhered it onto my card front.  The little white flowers were colored using a white faber castell pitt marker. 
You can find the Whimsy Products here:
Also used:
 Neenah card stock, washi tape for masking, distress inks, stickles glitter, faber castell pitt marker
 

Enjoy your day and
Happy Stamping!!
 

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team